Sunday, August 2, 2009

San Diego Record Dig


So I've already posted all the record stores I hit on my San Diego vacation, but I haven't posted what I actually bought. I ended up with over a dozen records, here are the best:
  • Lee Fields - My World (2009)
  • Barry White - Just Another Way To Say I Love You (1975)
  • Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu (1970)
  • Diana Ross and The Supremes & The Temptations - On Broadway (1969)
  • Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life (1976)
  • Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr - I Hope We Get To Love In Time (1976)
  • Commodores - Midnight Magic (1979)
  • Commodores - Natural High (1978)
  • Earth Wind & Fire - Powerlight (1982)

The only non-soul/funk album here is the CSNY album (folk rock) which is a classic of its genre. Oh yeah, and while that Lee Fields joint is brand new, it sounds like it came right out the '70s. All in all, I'd say this is one of my better digging results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP