Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My San Diego Vacation


I took a vacation to San Diego last week to chill and get out the Texas summer heat. When I left Dallas it was 105 degrees--landed in San Diego and it was only 78. Now that's some sweet vacation weather!

I was in town to hang out with a group of cigar aficionados from all over North America. I had a great time hanging out with a bunch of doods I never met before, mostly just sat by the pool drinking my single malt scotch and smoking cigars. But of course, since I was out on the West Coast, I had to check out the local vinyl record and sneaker scene. I hit up five different shops and took tons of pics. I'll be posting them over the next few days, so watch this space for more...

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that's where I was born?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think I knew that. It's a sweet town, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP