Monday, January 4, 2010

Fur Face Boy - Ft. Worth Exclusive


Happy New Year! In honor of undefeated #4 TCU playing Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl, I'm going to wear my Fur Face Boy Fort Worth City Exclusive tee today, which is done up in TCU colors. Why TCU? Because the shirt was originally designed to convince a certain Fort Worth store, Shogun, to carry the Fur Face Boy brand...and Shogun is located on the edge of the TCU campus.

Like other FFB city exclusives, this shirt was limited to just 48 shirts, with only 10 of those available online. I received mine as a gift from the Fur Face Boy himself at an FFB event held at Shogun last year. And hey, don'tcha just love the included collector's card? Reminds me of a Jordan retro card, very cool. Just another one of those details that makes the Fur Face Boy brand so endearing to me.

BTW - go read this post on FFB's "2009 Fan Appreciation" where you'll see a few folks rockin this very same shirt...and oh yeah, pics of me and my wife, too!

Go Horned Frogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP