Monday, September 14, 2009

NYC sneaker purchases


I just spent a week in New York, and naturally I hit up as many sneaker, streetwear, and record shops as I could fit in the trip. I'll be posting about those places for the next few weeks or so, but I thought I'd start off by showing the sneakers we picked up on the trip, plus a couple I got right before the trip that I haven't posted about yet.

A few notes notes:
  • The Jordan XX3 and Adidas Superstar PT 60ths are my wife's sneakers.
  • The A.R.C. x Nike Dunks are an exclusive collaboration by the famous Alife Rivington Club.
  • The Air Jordan Vs came out of the 2008 18/5 Countdown Pack.
  • The Big Nike with the Japanese text is actually my second colorway; I've already got the orange/white pair.
  • The Reebok Club DGK Pump is made out of rubber basketball material--crazy kicks!
  • The Adidas ZX 600s are ugly as sin, but I picked them up because they were only $5 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP