Sunday, June 21, 2009

Favorite Classic Albums

My favorite classic albums--all old stuff that's stood the test of time with me. Music I listened to back in the day and still listen to today. Nothing else in various passing fads I've been through (grunge, I'm looking at you) makes that cut. So here's my all-time classic list, in no particular order:
  • Marvin Gaye - What's Going On (1971)
  • A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders (1993)
  • A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory (1991)
  • De La Soul - Stakes is High (1996)
  • Donny Hathaway - Live (1972)
  • Digable Planets - Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space) (1993)
  • Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back (1988)
  • Al Green - Let's Stay Together (1972)
  • Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP